What's new

Is there silver in these foreign coins?

Coinstriking Michigan

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2011
Messages
1,354
Reaction score
226
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gladstone, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900 Di Pro Sl and Whites Eagle Spectrum Fisher Coinstrike Fisher F70 Whites M6 Garrett 1500 Tesoro Cibola
Whites XLT Minelab Quattro Minelab Xterra 50 Fisher Id Edge
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
Primary Interest:
Other
My wife had a bag of foreign coins laying around as I was curious if there was any silver in them.
 

Attachments

  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    50.8 KB · Views: 334
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    47.2 KB · Views: 419
Mackaydon said:
Yes, the Panama 'Balboa' is also silver.

Awesome, maybe I'll just put the entire bag up.
 
I wonder what the little goldish one is, can't read the language to find out.
 
Often wondered this myself. I have a ton of foreign coins that I know nothing about.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom