K kyliicoi Tenderfoot Joined Aug 29, 2022 Messages 1 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Aug 29, 2022 Thread Owner #1 Would anyone happen to know if this quarter is worth anything? It looks like an error to me, but I know nothing about coins lol Attachments D7DFEB24-5DBE-426B-8DCB-B28B25FCE5A4.webp 209.7 KB · Views: 143 F609B0CB-302E-4AC5-B6F1-44B8DEDC6589.webp 1.3 MB · Views: 132
Would anyone happen to know if this quarter is worth anything? It looks like an error to me, but I know nothing about coins lol
K KSDirtfisher77 Hero Member Joined Jun 26, 2022 Messages 852 Reaction score 1,952 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites DFX, Whites V3I Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 30, 2022 #2 I would say that is just a really worn coin, maybe like a launder mat coin.
l.cutler Silver Member Joined Dec 2, 2006 Messages 2,889 Reaction score 2,664 Golden Thread 0 Location NEPA Detector(s) used Tejon, Cibola, T2 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 30, 2022 #3 Just beat up and damaged. No way for that to have happened during the minting of the coin.
cudamark San Diego Ring Finder 🥇 Charter Member Top Banner Poster Joined Mar 16, 2011 Messages 15,096 Reaction score 20,179 Golden Thread 1 Location San Diego 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 2 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc.... Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 30, 2022 #4 Yup, parking lot coin.
ticndig Silver Member Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 3,656 Reaction score 8,618 Golden Thread 1 Location Cumberland Va 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used T-2-SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 30, 2022 #5 Welcome to Treasure net from central Va . I agree with the others that it's damage to the coin . worth 25 cents.
Welcome to Treasure net from central Va . I agree with the others that it's damage to the coin . worth 25 cents.
cudamark San Diego Ring Finder 🥇 Charter Member Top Banner Poster Joined Mar 16, 2011 Messages 15,096 Reaction score 20,179 Golden Thread 1 Location San Diego 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 2 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc.... Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 31, 2022 #6 ticndig said: Welcome to Treasure net from central Va . I agree with the others that it's damage to the coin . worth 25 cents. Click to expand... Maybe........a Coinstar or vending machine might have something to say about that!
ticndig said: Welcome to Treasure net from central Va . I agree with the others that it's damage to the coin . worth 25 cents. Click to expand... Maybe........a Coinstar or vending machine might have something to say about that!
ajaj Bronze Member Joined Sep 14, 2012 Messages 1,137 Reaction score 1,554 Golden Thread 0 Location Orange, Massachusetts Detector(s) used Garrett AT Max Minelab eTrac Minelab Excalibur 8" Makro Racer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 6, 2022 #7 I put those in the car and use during fast food drive-throughs! aj