What's new

is this a buzzard button?

wkrp43

Hero Member
Joined
May 24, 2013
Messages
814
Reaction score
670
Golden Thread
0
Location
western NC
Detector(s) used
F2...BH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My first one of these. Thanks for looking.

ForumRunner_20150914_193922.webp



ForumRunner_20150914_194016.webp
 
Upvote 8
nice find :icon_thumleft: kind of looks like an eagle button to me :dontknow:
 
Indian Wars-Span Am war era US Army General Service button, I believe, but experts will chime in soon. Congrats! Sub 8-)
 
Congratz on a great find!
 
Awesome. I love old buttons with detail.
 
i could see where u see a buzzard...looks like a sick eagle definately seen better days but thats an awesome find!
 
Its a Turkey - The Turkey was almost our national bird instead of the eagle.
 
I agree with subterranean that it is an 1875-1902 version of the eagle button.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom