sterndrive
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 30, 2009
- Messages
- 27
- Reaction score
- 15
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- upstate ny
- Detector(s) used
- tesoro
- Primary Interest:
- Shipwrecks
Tell me thats not a bullfrog!texastee2007 said:Sniffer said:too big for gigging frogs
Hey it's only 4" and my dad is from Texas....remember the saying...everything is bigger in Texas
They taste like chicken.
It looks like a Bufo.
I have them on my front porch. Bufo or Canetoad. They eat the dogfood. http://www.campnpost.com/camping/kaiser-gave-us-a-scare-tonight-dog-owners-beware/My cat and dog pay little attention to them. Animals learn to stay away. I didnt know about snakes. The toads are mostly a pain in the neck because they poop on the front porch were they hang out under the light eating bugs and dogfood. Sometimes one hops into the garage and dies and you cant always find them. I pick them up and throw them over the fence hoping they dont return. They dont bite but excrete some type of poison. I think you need to get it in your mouth to be harmful but I have heard of dogs being poisoned. I see them smashed on the road all the time.texastee2007 said:nope just couldn't resist the tease! Those fight back! I've seen pictures of dead snakes that have tried to eat them and as mentioned they can really hurt most anything they come in contact with. They look like they would be fun to have as a pet but looks can be deceiving.
