What's new

Is this a raven?

Joe G from Md

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2017
Messages
618
Reaction score
1,637
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Going thru my jars and I found another one that looks close to me. Wondering about the other two. I am pretty sure I don't have to tell you all that the marble in question is in middle first picture also 3rd and 4th pics. Still like to know about other two. Thanks for the help!
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 99
  • 013.webp
    013.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 91
  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    837 KB · Views: 105
  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    3.4 MB · Views: 109
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    3.3 MB · Views: 115
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    3.1 MB · Views: 115
  • 008.webp
    008.webp
    3.1 MB · Views: 119
  • 009.webp
    009.webp
    589.5 KB · Views: 93
Nope, that one is a JABO The clear/white one is an Alley, and the other is an Akro.
 
I found 2 bags of marbles up in the attic.
I'm going to have to get them identified.
What a great forum
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom