What's new

Is this a reputable site? Prices seem too good to be true!

I'd be real suspicious. Prices lower than the manufactures mandate for some. It's run by "Director" (no name) and they do not list a brick & morter address. Where you gonna go to bop someone in the nose for stiffing you?

I'd stay clear.


PS - no reviews on Minelab Explorer, E-Track, White's MXT, Fisher F75??? Must have appeared recently. :laughing7:
 
Yeah I think you are right 100%. I would definitely have to do some bopping. It really threw me off when the prices were so much lower than used ones. lol. I will stick to meticulous checking of ebay and craigslist. Thanks for your thoughts though.

-Justin
 
domain registrant is.....

PT ARDH GLOBAL INDONESIA

been some bad stuff goin on in that part of the world with rip-off sites and counterfeit minelabs and stuff.
 
Wow, the Excal price is really great! I wouldnt buy anything from them. If its too good to be true, then its ....................................!
 
If it's too good to be true it probably is.
 
Some were price over $100.00 below the wholesale cost of a dealer,........best to do is call the manufactor or go to their sight and look up the dealer.
 
On the White's sight it says to be aware of phonies.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom