What's new

Is this a token???help!!!(Solved) its telephone token

colorado14ers

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2010
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Naples, Fl
Detector(s) used
whites M6, Surfmaster PI
I found this at the beach and cant figur out what the heck this is for???!!!?!?! Do any of yous know :help: :dontknow:. Thank you :).
 

Attachments

  • token 001.webp
    token 001.webp
    145.5 KB · Views: 296
  • token 002.webp
    token 002.webp
    155.2 KB · Views: 290
Re: Is this a token???help!!!

How big is it?
 
Upvote 0
Re: Is this a token???help!!!

Wire holder/separator :dontknow:
Bunker
 
Upvote 0
Re: Is this a token???help!!!

It is a telephone token..
Just for fun, do a Google search for Telephone Tokens
 

Attachments

  • Screen shot 2010-08-31 at 10.19.00 PM.webp
    Screen shot 2010-08-31 at 10.19.00 PM.webp
    96.1 KB · Views: 251
Upvote 0
Re: Is this a token???help!!!

can you make out the logo on the token?
 
Upvote 0
Re: Is this a token???help!!!

creskol said:
can you make out the logo on the token?
It looks something like this L'L' but with dots.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Is this a token???help!!!

:read2:

Could be a slot machine token :P

SS
 
Upvote 0
Re: Is this a token???help!!!

I Agree Phone Token

I Think it's upside down

token_001.webp

Maybe from Isreal
or other middle Eastern Country

Maybe even came back from Iraq
 
Upvote 0
Re: Is this a token???help!!!

jeff of pa said:
I Agree Phone Token

I Think it's upside down




Maybe from Isreal
or other middle Eastern Country

Maybe even came back from Iraq

wow, thanks jeff and everyone else! This is my first so its kinda cool and im going to keep it :laughing7:.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom