What's new

Is This Acceptable?

McKinney_5900

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2010
Messages
1,201
Reaction score
992
Golden Thread
0
Bought this for the Etrac. Have had one on my SE, "Pro-Tector" stencil is perfectly aligned.

Would you complain? Resale can't be the best if the machine was being sold.

These things are pricey at nearly $40!
 

Attachments

  • Pro-Tector.webp
    Pro-Tector.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 167
If you're not happy, send it back for a replacement. :occasion14:
 
I'm waiting on them to answer my e-mail for options. Not optimistic since they've never answered even one of my e-mails during the order.

A thing like this should really be responded to without so much grief, including more shipping charges. An RMA is usually protocol.

A partial refund would be acceptable. Anyway I just wanted opinions.
 
unless I'm misunderstanding .. I see no issue myself. it's just letters, right ?
 
Purely cosmetic, but it would probably aggravate my OCD.
 
If you hadn't mentioned it I would have not even thought about the alignment. Now that you mentioned it I'd want a discount of $100 at least, it's now got a handicap being all bent out of shape. It's all about image-peer pressure, I couldn't imagine doing a meet up with a fellow member and having them see that. :dontknow:
 
"Mint Error". adds value :coffee2:
 
I think this is by design unless others are aligned. I wouldn't throw a tarp over it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom