What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Is this an old coin

mjb Mike

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2021
Messages
1,069
Reaction score
3,298
Golden Thread
0
Location
southern mayland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this in southern Maryland thought it was an old washer till I cleaned it is it an old Asian coin
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1862.webp
    IMG_1862.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 107
  • IMG_1861.webp
    IMG_1861.webp
    867.1 KB · Views: 81
Yes, it's a Chinese Cash coin. It looks like it's from the reign of emperor Hsuan Tsung but I don't have my reference material with me to check the marks so I could have the wrong emperor. If it is Husan Tsung, it's from 1821-1851.
 
Upvote 8
Upvote 1
Think I found it it’s the top one on this list no back marks
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1868.webp
    IMG_1868.webp
    3 MB · Views: 55
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom