What's new

Is this buckle old?

batcap

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2010
Messages
684
Reaction score
131
Golden Thread
0
Location
Baltimore MD
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
I never thought much about buckles before I started reading Tnet this year. I found this one in May, almost threw it away a couple of times - I've got no room to spare for random chunks of iron. I like the heft of it though, just over 50g in such a small package. So is this something saleable, or should I toss it out when I get tired of it?
 

Attachments

  • Front.webp
    Front.webp
    117.1 KB · Views: 267
  • back.webp
    back.webp
    117.7 KB · Views: 263
  • edge.webp
    edge.webp
    37.8 KB · Views: 253
Not a buckle, part of a chain link mechanism for farming equipment like a metal belt drive.
 
Upvote 0
CRUSADER said:
Not a buckle, part of a chain link mechanism for farming equipment like a metal belt drive.

It connects to another one just like it? So If I find 4 more of them I can make myself a seriously manly bracelet! :sign13: :tongue3:
 
Upvote 0
batcap said:
CRUSADER said:
Not a buckle, part of a chain link mechanism for farming equipment like a metal belt drive.

It connects to another one just like it? So If I find 4 more of them I can make myself a seriously manly bracelet! :sign13: :tongue3:
Exactly
 
Upvote 0
QUICKSILVER (appletree) said:
How about another 30 0r so and have yourself a wicked manly belt? :headbang:

how fat do you think he is, you cheeky monkey
 
Upvote 0
Lets make it one size fits all!!!!!!! its freakin ajustable!!!! he could be 450lbs or he could be 45lbs who cares? thank you have a nice day
 
Upvote 0
QUICKSILVER (appletree) said:
Lets make it one size fits all!!!!!!! its freakin ajustable!!!! he could be 450lbs or he could be 45lbs who cares? thank you have a nice day

sounds like that one flow over your head :laughing9:
 
Upvote 0
CRUSADER said:
QUICKSILVER (appletree) said:
How about another 30 0r so and have yourself a wicked manly belt? :headbang:

how fat do you think he is, you cheeky monkey
I guess it's time for a green check.

In my estimation it would take 24 to go around my waist I'd need both hands to keep my britches up or . . .

[youtube=425,350]sZEFklCCTbY[/youtube]
 
Upvote 0
LOL! its all good Cru! good clean fun, see its only 6 links to big at his guess. besides it comes in family size of 500 links! LOL!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom