gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It does not look like an authentic period piece to me.

Noah_D

Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2017
Illinois (prev. NE Ohio)
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+, Garrett ACE 300, Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It does not look like an authentic period piece to me.

I am no expert, but I agree with gunsil, my immediate thought is that it is modern with an antique finish. I don't know though.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
They gave those to all the attendees at the 1943 Eurasian Symposium on Fascism and World Domination. He was one of the noted inciters.

An animated speaker, adolf-hitler-as-a-speaker-at-the-nuremberg-rally-in-nuremberg-1934-c45e6y.jpg

Adolf enthralled the well attended event adolf-hitler-e28093-night-speech-at-zeppelinfeld-in-nuremberg-03.jpg .

The Fuhrer was seen showing his buddies the new carpeting he had installed, while a few admirers were seeking autographs and high fives.

adolf 2.jpg

Of course, the Fascist fellow encouraged fitness, and was generous with membership cards, for his huge health club. hitler exercise.jpg

Unbelievably, over the next two years, he and his club pals, finished destroying what was left of Europe, Western Russia, North Africa, the Far East, Southeast Asia, The Pacific Islands, Maylasia, Indonesia, and brought total destruction upon themselves. The fraternity disbanded in 1945.

Joe-Dirt

Silver Member
Jan 18, 2018
Central Massachusetts
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Manticore & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola
Primary Interest:
Other
It looks authentic to me with the caveat that it came from someone’s sock drawer. My dad gave me all my great uncle’s buckles and medals from his time in the Wehrmacht that had a similar look. I think as long as it didn’t spend any time in the ground, it will still be in great shape. I also have my grandfather’s iron cross 2nd class and belt buckle from WWI in “like new condition “ I’d check for makers marks etc. the Germans are know for marking stuff.

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
What i got from my dad and uncle most of it was crude made some pieces were made out of lead or silver ....remember there was shortages of copper during the war all sides ...i lost the small officers death skull ring many years ago it probably was bad luck my uncle never made it back

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Toddspoint is correct all the german sites spell it adolf ....Toddspoint was on the job to point this out

Last edited:

Hawks88

Gold Member
Aug 26, 2012
Niagara falls
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree. I think I’ve seen one before. I’m sure it’s not the real thing.

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You did not post anything with it for a size reference. If it is larger like a silver dollar, it could be considered a medallion. If it is smaller like the size of a quarter or even a half dollar, it could be considered a token.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread