Is this my first gold nugget??what is it?

Gofastjohnny

Feb 2, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found a bunch of minerals in a mine on the way to Alamo lake in AZ through wenden az.
It's known for chrisacola copper gold azurite malicite and others.pardon my miss spellings but I do see copper and it's metal and copper colored but it's this gold colored I am interested in identifying most of all...
Got a cheap Android phone low megapixles so bare with plz.

I got about 200 specimens from mine trailing piles . Most have an abundent amount of rain bow matalic metal of some sort and copper color but in small amounts. The gold looking mineral is not mixed but separate in all cases in my ameture veiw of it but seems to be gold..help me out have tones of photos.
Mine was said to have gold due to the lazy un thurogh checks the miners passed up .. so any help will be good cuz I got about a bricks worth if it is ..... Gold rock it is solid no flakes solid haven't done any tests but a magnet no stick.

HuntinDog

Bronze Member
May 26, 2010
No. Cal.
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer
Gofast
Your pics didn't load.
Sounds like some cool specimens.
Once you get pictures to load you might want to post them over on the [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/rocks-gems/ forum.

Also welcome to TreasureNet
[/FONT]

Upvote 0

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome hope you come back with your riches

Upvote 0

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard GoFastJohnny! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

photo_camera.gif
2nd - A picture(s) is worth a zillion words! If you are having problems posting pictures - take a look at: How to post pictures with your story...

Upvote 0

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
First off... welcome to the Tnet Forums Johnny! :hello:
When you're able to get your pics to upload, you might want to post your thread here as well Rocks/Gems

This is the Tnet Gems and Rocks Forum, these guys will certainly be able to help identify your rock finds. :thumbsup:

Dave

Attachments

• Rock on!.jpg
    Rock on!.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 95
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread