Issue with attaching photos to threads...

PinchedDreamer

Feb 11, 2017
Clark County Nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone. I'm having a problem trying to attach photos to my posts. This is actually the second time (2nd group of occurrences) this issue has caused problems for me, but the last time was quite some time ago and I don't remember if I did something to correct it, or if it worked itself out.
Anyhow, I write my post in the box, no problem. Click photo icon, then "choose file." Open up my gallery and find my pic. Everything fine until this point, but once I click the desired photo, the screen seems to glitch as it erases all pre-typed text within the message box.
A pop up error message says that " The previous action could not be performed due to lack in storage."
So I go into my gallery and erase close to 12 gigs of **** even though I had PLENTY of space already. Try to attach photo again. Same thing. Any chance one of you has seen this BS before and know of a solution? It's driving me absolutely bananas lmao.
Thank you in advance. J

OP
OP
P

PinchedDreamer

Feb 11, 2017
Clark County Nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok. I googled it and it seems to be an issue with certain Android settings within the Dev Options Menu, and they give detailed instructions on how to adjust them to fix it.

OP
OP
P

PinchedDreamer

Feb 11, 2017
Clark County Nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you. It was actually some stupid settings in Android that were screwed up. Appears to be fixed now. I appreciate the help.

Attachments

• IMG_20201130_163601542.jpg
    IMG_20201130_163601542.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 45

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread