What's new

it doesnt have to all be gold and silver....

bainsey

Full Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2015
Messages
182
Reaction score
257
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it doesn't have to all be gold and silver....

New video from today's hunt.

It doesn't all have to be gold and silver to enjoy metal detecting

https://youtu.be/gY2fY_slPwA

Happy hunting all
 
Upvote 0
I hope you collect up all them small bits of lead. Scrap it all in fives years & you will be surprised.
 
Hi crusader hope your well!

I have so much lead scrap its unreal, before I had land based permissions I detected every weekend at the local foreshore and would usually get between 1 and 5 lead fishing weights per trip at 3-5oz each this went on for 2 years lol. They are still in the shed now
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom