What's new

It had to happen sooner or later. BANK FEES!!!!

Rosco Bookbinder

Full Member
Joined
May 26, 2007
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250. Are there others?
Went to the bank today to turn in a bag of halfs in trade for a box. She said the front office has notified them of the fees that I "would" be paying now. I told her I would like to cash in the bag, let's forget the boxes for now and we'll see what I decide. DECIDE??? I'll close the account. I only had 8 bux in there anyway.....ehehe.
 

Attachments

  • fees.webp
    fees.webp
    74.9 KB · Views: 263
Upvote 0
I feel your pain. I just was told at my previous ordering bank, that they were
gonna have to start charging me fees for ordering. I stopped ordering there,
and today, had an 8 box order come in at a new bank.

Was told prior to ordering, that bank members are not charged for ordering. I
opened the account, and ordered. They came in today and was promptly told
3.00 per box. They said the Coin Service company called and informed them there
would be extra fees for this - to which the bank called me and relayed the info.

So, 24.00 for 8 boxes. Kinda pisses me off , but hey, Now ya gotta pay to play. Yay !
 
Raptor686 said:
I feel your pain. I just was told at my previous ordering bank, that they were
gonna have to start charging me fees for ordering.

Thing is I was only getting ONE box a week from the bank, taking maybe two bags back. Guess they decided they needed the money from the CRHers.............
 
Time to get a new bank. They charge for every tiny little thing, F that, the bank is using YOUR money and is supposed to offer financial services to you. Any bank that is that friggin greedy to nickle and dime you on every stupid little thing they can, screw em, find another.

Goto a federal reserve bank, no im not talking the major ones that are the main distributers of the bills but other reserve banks and it's free.

Aaron
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom