What's new

It has been awhile.

Brian C.

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2011
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
1,367
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I don't get out much these days, the crops are coming off soon, I hope. I did manage to get an old mill site with a house site in the field and maybe a couple more on the same land, I am hoping, but I did get out for about twenty minutes to one of my hunted sites, the farmer just plowed the ground. The 1844 token cleaned up nice, I was surprized to find the small china child's plate not broken, I figure it was never supposed to be broken.8-) DSC00969.webpDSC00970.webp
 
Upvote 6
Nice old Canadian bank token.
 
NICE TOKEN .............
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom