What's new

🏆 HONORABLE MENTION It took 4, 2-3 hour hunts and BOOM!

Excellent story, Wow! I bet he and his wife couldn't believe it!
All I can say is, great job! Thanks for sharing and best of luck on the awesome new hunting grounds!
 
Way to go! There is not a greater feeling than reuniting someone with something they thought was gone forever.
 
35k.gif
 
Thanks for sharing! Great story:thumbsup:
Hopefully you'll find allot of awesome stuff when schools out
 
He told me that the guy that sold it to him said it was platinum and he paid something like $1500 for it in 2001, more than they spent on her ring. He went to insure it and they said it was only worth $500. Probably white gold with yellow gold inlay. Not platinum.

With gold prices being what they are, I wonder how much that value has come up. Probably made his $1500 back! Gold has been shot up much more than platinum over the same years.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom