What's new

It took me 127,950 pennies........

CardsNCoins

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2010
Messages
1,024
Reaction score
192
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
.......but I finally got my first Indian head penny.

1906IHPenny.jpg


HH

Nick
 
Upvote 0
Woohoo!! Good find. :icon_thumleft:
 
Great find!! :blob10: :blob10: How long did it take to search that many pennies?
Gordon and Tanner
 
gordon and tanner said:
Great find!! :blob10: :blob10: How long did it take to search that many pennies?
Gordon and Tanner

Since @ Nov. 15th
 
Today I picked up 4 bags of cents and got 2 indians. 1902 and 1907

Will Farrells' character in "Old School", " Once it touches your lips, you just can't stop!"
 
Hey Cards! Congrats! Great Find. :icon_sunny:

apush :read2:
 
Very nice. I found my first (CRH) last year.

I got one in my change a few years back.

It's a good feeling. :notworthy:
 
awesome score!!! ive still never gotten one from circ, so awesome find!!!!! keep it up and hh!
 
I( kid you not been at CRH thirty years . I lost count of how many I have been through but I have never foun one . A buddy finds 1 a month in his change I have found only 5 metal detecting over the last 8 yrs Go figure I say congrats ! :coffee2:
 
Congrats on your 1st! :icon_thumleft: That's over 51 boxes of pennies,correct? You earned it.
 
Congrats on the Indian Head. I got one from a bag and that is the only one I have ever got.
HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom