What's new

It was a gold, silver and buffalo type day!!

COIL2SOIL

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2015
Messages
37
Reaction score
136
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro and pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took the last two days off to get in some last of the season digging before it gets too cold here. So stratos and I spent it all out hunting and just enjoying nature. I was able to get a few more firsts out of the way with my first 14k gold diamond ring and a buffalo nickel. I can't get a complete date on the buffalo other than what looks like a 192?. Also found a silver ring and a 1955 wheatie and the rest was all clad. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1445632395.508088.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1445632417.392119.webp
 
Upvote 30
the fisher body piece was on GM cars of the 20s-30s on the right side in front of the door

Thank you for the info. I hadn't researched that yet.
 
Congrats on pulling those 2 rings, the Buffalo and all those other coins. Looks like you found a nice producing site.
 
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1445636645.346318.webp
This is the earlier emblem that was screwed to the GM's.
Yours is a sill plate emblem. I had a few GM's that had those.
 
MAN WHAT BUNCH OF CLAD , SOMEONE HAD A GOOD DAY OF DIGGING .
 
I am not familiar with Body by Fisher but if it said Body by Playboy I would have recognized it.....:laughing7: Nice finds, Congrats!
 
Awesome hunt for sure...
 
Well done,, when you come home with both Silver and Gold, you have had a good day.
 
Gz on the gold and a super hunt!!
TFS and HH
-UP
 
Yeah good job sniffing out those goodies !! :occasion14:
 
Congrats on the rings and Buffalo, nice digs
 
Nice finds!!! Looks like it was a really fun two days!!!
 
Yes it was a great time, digging in the dirt. We just talked about how I wanted to find a buffalo nickel and she walks 20' feet away from me and digs one. Thank you for the great time.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom