What's new

It was a treasure filled weekend

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well folks my weekend is over. Had a good time detecting and found some cool stuff. I dug several silver, Indians, buffalo nickel, V nickel, two trade tokens, wheats and some odds and ends. Fun times saving history one piece at a time

1.webp2.webp3.webp4.webp5.webp
 
Upvote 62
Looks like you had an outstanding weekend. 7 silver, 2 tokens, a buffalo, a V and 4 little injuns. Man I'd be stoked if I were in your shoes. :notworthy:
 
drove lot of miles, knocked on a lot of doors, a lot of people not home, kept trying!
 
Sweet finds , love the tokens !
Glen
 
Love the finds, particularly the dairy token!
 
All very nice, the 99 barber looks to be in great condition !! :thumbsup:
 
Wow they cleaned up good. Congrats on a bunch of coinage!
 
excellent finds
 
Man that must have been some really mild dirt! Nickles I get come out practically black or deep red, those look great!
 
Im jealous my nickels never come out even close to that good. Nice digs
 
That would be a wonderful three months worth of treasure for me man !
 
Nice pile of old coins there…great weekend
 
That's a nice pile of finds G4E. I like the tokens and you seem to have a way with cleaning your nickels. They always look so good. What do you use on them?
 
Great coins and tokens!
 
as for the nickels I was in Indiana on a road trip and the soil there was real sandy, as for cleaning I always use an sos pad under running water to scrub the crap off and that is how they come out
 
Nice pile of loot you got there!
 
That's a lot of awesome finds! The soil must love those coins and things! Very nice condition!
Very nice weekend you had! May you have many more!
 
That's a lot of sweet finds right there. Very nice!!!!
 
I SEE SOME ONE PLAYS TREASURE HUNTING SLOTS AND HIT IT BIG,VANZUTPHEN
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom