What's new

It was a treasure filled weekend

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well folks my weekend is over. Had a good time detecting and found some cool stuff. I dug several silver, Indians, buffalo nickel, V nickel, two trade tokens, wheats and some odds and ends. Fun times saving history one piece at a time

1.webp2.webp3.webp4.webp5.webp
 
Upvote 62
Sweet weekend!!

That would be a months worth of finds for me..
 
All I can say is WOW ...Nice job GFE...
 
That is incredible. That would be many o' weeks worth and miles of walking for me. Great stuff.
 
Hi Goes nice collection from the outings there ! :occasion14:
 
Great Weekend GFE.
That Sos pad works good, Just have not forced myself to do it yet, Only found 2 buff's & 1 V nick, all in the past year.
I need to take some Extra Xanax & do some door knocking my self, as I have stated before.
Davers
 
Oh yeah tokens are Cool also. Thumbs UP!
 
That is a great assortment of treasures. It would take me a month to amass that many great coins. Congrats.
 
incredible weekend indeed!!! you did great!
 
That's a heck of a good weekend! Very nice job.
 
Hello Goes4ever. Dang! Tokens, silvers, buff, Wheaties, and relics...all in my favorites category. Ya gotta' love that. I really like the cigar and milk tokens. HH. C9
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom