Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I mentioned on my last walk that I'd wandered into the area I dubbed my cash cow area during the last 1.5 hours.

So....yesterday I rested up and decided to try again today.

1205192147a~2.jpg

Poor, confused Blingie! Oh well, at least it's shiny! :dontknow:

1205192147~2.jpg

....and poor Fishy! He saw something he's very familiar with and immediately made himself scarce. Went looking for one of his fleet of transportations. ;)

And lastly....the milking.

1205192055~2.jpg

I concentrated on quarter signals today. Does it show? :tongue3:

I walked for four hours. But, that's not the strangest part of this. The area is the same one I finished up with last time. And......the whole area is *ONLY* about as large as half of a tennis court!!! I spent the whole time in this little area!

Wow! Am I tired!!

Thanks for peeking!

Upvote 13
Wow! Congrats on all the finds. What do you think the area was used for?

A carpet of quarters! I don't mind kneeling for a quarter, and you got to count your total find in dollars. A good day!

What I've been saying for quite a while now. Slow Down! Go slow! More coins (and other things) are glanced over when you hurry.

I'm curious about your frog. Long time ago I found one like it and it appeared to be made of lead. Not sure if it has hopped off or not. But I always wondered about it.
Nice haul from such a small area.

Anytime you can come away with over $14.00 in clad is a nice outing Whadi.

Very productive day, congrats! :occasion14:

Wow! Congrats on all the finds. What do you think the area was used for?

I'm really not sure. Maybe it had a quarter pitch type of game on it once? :dontknow:

What I've been saying for quite a while now. Slow Down! Go slow! More coins (and other things) are glanced over when you hurry.
Oh! For sure! That is the most common mistake, hurrying. But I swear, I think if I just dug....anywhere!!! A quarter would jump into my pocket in this spot! Maybe this is where somebody once planted all those quarter seeds a long time ago?
:tongue3:

Last edited:
I'm curious about your frog. Long time ago I found one like it and it appeared to be made of lead. Not sure if it has hopped off or not. But I always wondered about it.
Nice haul from such a small area.

Well, I believe this froggy is porcelean. Not sure. But, it's one of Fishy's pals. Just showed up one day. :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back