What's new

italian coins

veronasteve

Full Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
159
Reaction score
12
Golden Thread
0
some of my better coins found in italy...dating from 1861 when itlay was formed has a nation until the early 20th c....
it's just a gamble which of these coins stay in good shape and those that don't last too well even on the same field.
 

Attachments

  • P1190004_01 (300 x 421).webp
    P1190004_01 (300 x 421).webp
    19.3 KB · Views: 654
  • P1190001_02 (450 x 448).webp
    P1190001_02 (450 x 448).webp
    28.5 KB · Views: 700
  • P1190002_01.webp
    P1190002_01.webp
    194.2 KB · Views: 1,507
Upvote 4
Good Italian coin finds.......did you find these with a metal detector? Where, in Italy? If so, do you run into much live
ordnance? I just bought about 100 old Italian coins....they are newer then the ones you have, but not recent....dating into
the 40s, 50s, 60s. I have always admired the beauty of some of the Italian coins.
Good post. :thumbsup:
 
Lovely coins :icon_thumleft:

I know you have older though ;D
 
shaun7 said:
Lovely coins :icon_thumleft:

I know you have older though ;D

maybe they all ended up here :icon_thumright:
 
hikeinmts said:
Good Italian coin finds.......did you find these with a metal detector? Where, in Italy? If so, do you run into much live
ordnance? I just bought about 100 old Italian coins....they are newer then the ones you have, but not recent....dating into
the 40s, 50s, 60s. I have always admired the beauty of some of the Italian coins.
Good post. :thumbsup:
sorry only just seen your post...yes all detector finds in verona....got a good few that the ground got to,but these ones are ok.......and yes shaun i've got some older ones..but italy wasn't a nation prior to 1861!!
 
Anch'io ho trovato qualcosa a Milano.
img761.webp
 
You've got an excellent collection of Italian coins.
 
Yes Don but i posted this when i didn't know how to create my own post
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom