What's new

🏆 HONORABLE MENTION Item returned just for fun.....I wonder how it will be received?? {Update Below}

What is there to say but... AWESOME!!!
 
I like that the time was taken to actually hand write you a letter. In today’s day and age, everything is impersonally typed. Very nice!
 
That's a cool thing to do bet you get a thank you response I hope so anyway. Good job
 
Cereskol you are a TRUE ASSET to the Metal Detecting COMMUNITY ~`` THANK YOU !!!
 
Great post! Awesome job on the return. You are a good man.
 
Just saw this old post. This is so cool. Especially since he has passed away. I bet it was a really sentimental surprise for the son opening it.
 
This is such a neat story, made me smile! Nice work[emoji106]
 
This story is worthy of a bump...
Talk about a great return!
 
Way to go man... well done and then some.

Missed this post somehow... ehhh cant catch em all.

Wish there were more hours in a day.

Anyway... banner move.
 
That is super cool! I’m totally looking forward to any update if they respond.

Me too! That is a great gesture! Hope you hear back from them!


Okay, I was a little late to this story and skipped the middle pages. Congratulations on the reply back! It is truly a great thing you did!
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom