D DiggingThePast777 Full Member Joined Feb 8, 2021 Messages 221 Reaction score 294 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 15, 2026 Thread Owner #1 I have a Our Lady Of Guadalupe Picture & Milk Glasses does anybody know what they are worth Attachments IMG_20260915_101326628.webp 1.5 MB · Views: 2 IMG_20260915_101333529.webp 3.3 MB · Views: 5 Last edited: Sep 15, 2026
Red-Coat Gold Member Joined Dec 23, 2019 Messages 7,923 Reaction score 25,146 Golden Thread 0 Location Surrey, UK Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 15, 2026 #2 You posted some of those glass items before, in March this year, and I replied in post #3 here: More Items What are these items worth www.treasurenet.com The Guadalupe print looks like a $15 junk-shop item.
You posted some of those glass items before, in March this year, and I replied in post #3 here: More Items What are these items worth www.treasurenet.com The Guadalupe print looks like a $15 junk-shop item.