What's new

Its a match!

mumszie

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2005
Messages
2,819
Reaction score
123
Golden Thread
0
Location
Spring Hill, Florida
It's a match!

Yep! I got one more ring this morning but................ it is just a junk ring. A mood ring exactly like one I found last year. It's a match! I just am not doing well this year at all. I got 1 dime, 2 pennies, 1 large screw and 1 tiny little screw, etc etc etc. Since targets are few and far between I've been digging EVERYTHING. I even got a big wad of tinfoil that was buried under the sand in the water. **sigh** Well a little something is better than nothing at all. I hope you gng's do better than I did today and there is always tomorrow. :wink:

061810.jpg


Ring061810.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Re: It's a match!

Mumsie,

You have my undying respect even heading out into this Florida heat to hunt at all right now. It is brutal out there.

BTW, it seems everyone in the state is complaining about the lack of finds at the beach (except all you Excal users, please don't post any more gold rings for awhile, ok?? :D).

Things will turn around. Remember, there's always one place left you haven't searched. :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: It's a match!

Mumszie, remember the rules of MDing. Never get discouraged, persistence. We all agree that times are slow right now. If we don't try, we won't find anything.

No matter what, it still beats staying home and watching that moronic T.V.
 
Re: It's a match!

I agree keep at it i do every day and it does pay of.
 
Re: It's a match!

Keep at it... I have a petition :hello2: to keep 7-11 from selling them....
 
Re: It's a match!

Not all us Excal owners are doing spectacularly either... Yeah, I have found gold, but have put many, many, hours in doing so, and digging mostly trash...
Take away the big bracelet I found a couple weeks ago, I have only found one 10k ring with it... and about 70 hrs of hard hunting..
Keep at it Mumszie!
 
Re: It's a match!

Mums isnt how you started out last year then you started findin good stuff . Keep your chin it the good stuffs comin your way :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: It's a match!

RU kidding Tank! Last June was one of my best months..... this year.... nada but I keep trying. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. LOL
 
Re: It's a match!

mumszie said:
RU kidding Tank! Last June was one of my best months..... this year.... nada but I keep trying. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. LOL


Sorry Mums I thought last year started out slow to , I do remember you did find some nice stuff tho .
 
Re: It's a match!

It is even slow here up north. So take what you can. I also dig all signals you never know when that gold will pop up.....Matt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom