Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's about time!

Hi all,
Went to the BOA to get a box of penies like I do every week. I get my halves every other week due to money constraints. They told me they were already in so I have that to look forward to.
Anyway I asked if they had any loose halves or rolls. One teller did. I bought the roll and headed to the car. I open it and there are 8 40% inside. Now I'm thinking maybe to day is going to be good.
Had to make a deposit at another bank and asked if they had any rolls. Teller says yes. I buy 4 rolls. First one was a skunk. Next roll had 8 more silver. Net roll I opened was solid silver! My first roll like this. Not only that but there were actually 21 coins. Thank you whoever turned these in. Was told another teller had some more rolls, but was on lunch. I left and came back to get what she had. No more silver, but she said she had 20 silver in her tray earlier that morning and someone had bought them before I got there.
Hit a few more banks after going to my dump bank and got 13 more. Also stopped at a bank and asked and the teller at the drivethru said she had 2, but they were old. A bicentenial and a 64. Needless to say I took them. Overall I finished with 2 90% and 47 of the 40%. Best day ever for me. I would have tried to take pictures, but took the 40% to a pawn shop where I am getting 3 to 1 for them. He is only paying 6 to 1 on the 90%s so I am holding on to all I find for now. Can't wait to see how my boxes do next week.

Happy Hunting!

Upvote 0

Sheldius

Mar 15, 2007
Bronx, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Minelab E-trac, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: It's about time!

Nice haul. Silver is popping up all over the south in droves. :) And I'm in classes again and can't get my bank to remember to order boxes. :'(

HH.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread