What's new

ITS ALL ABOUT PERSPECTIVE

retire05

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2015
Messages
636
Reaction score
419
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IT'S ALL ABOUT PERSPECTIVE

I went to a new permission (1884 house) with a good friend. As the time went on I didn't really get much of anything...or so I thought. My friend, who has been detecting for 30 years finally detected his own IH penny. The look on his face after 30 years of searching was better than anything I've pulled out of the ground. Then, I pulled something that was not worth any money, but really put things in perspective. The day and the search were the treasure, not what was in the collection pouch. These 2 tags I found were really telling me something...message received. Have a great day...Brad
 

Attachments

  • Tags.webp
    Tags.webp
    9.8 KB · Views: 183
Upvote 10
I get more satisfaction seeing my son pull something out of the ground that we've never found before, than finding it myself.

So much more rewarding having someone there to enjoy the finds.
 
You're SO right and your point is well taken.
I love getting messages and experiencing synchronicities. I take them all very seriously. I especially love the positive and uplifting ones like you received today.

I hunted a bit today. Didn't find and silver or gold but I thoroughly enjoyed myself. It was a BEAUTIFUL day, it was peaceful and I was really into it regardless of what I did or didn't find. I was extremely happy that winter is over and truly appreciated the nice weather.

And as in everything, the journey is half the fun, if not more.
Congrats on your cool find.
 
Wow ! I can kind of relate to your friend's joy - I've hunted for over 10 years now and am very much looking forward to
detecting my first Indian Head Cent .
 
Wow ! I can kind of relate to your friend's joy - I've hunted for over 10 years now and am very much looking forward to
detecting my first Indian Head Cent .

10 years huh??
I guess I was really lucky. I found my first IH early on when I first got started last year. I've found two so far but not since last august.

But keep digging and sooner or later, one will appear.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom