Its End Game

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Man, you're just not reading what has been posted, too focused on what you want, need to defend. Read Jefferson's notes on African colonization "in the state" and what he believed was required before that possibility could be determined...
Bigscoop, my friend, you are doing the same.
Jefferson's notes have nothing to do, whatsoever with the Beale Papers, no matter how hard you try to infuse them into this current theory.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From 1817 to 1871, I do not know, Do you? After 1871, it became Jackson Ward, named by U S Grant during Reconstruction.

"EXACTLY!!!!!" "THANK YOU!!!" As this is "EXACTLY" what Jefferson suggested and eventually lead up to 1871!!!!!! Are you getting it now? "READ JEFFERSON'S EARLY NOTES ON THE SUBJECT OF AFRICAN COLONIZATION IN THE STATE!!!" :laughing7:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bigscoop, my friend, you are doing the same.
Jefferson's notes have nothing to do, whatsoever with the Beale Papers, no matter how hard you try to infuse them into this current theory.

Now you're suggesting that Thomas Jefferson (the DOI, the KEY to the mystery ciphers), Richmond, and a distinguishable dark and swarthy Thomas J. Beale are not directly connected to the Beale papers? :laughing7:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Still has nothing to do with the 1885 Beale Papers copyrighted by James Beverly Ward.
The DOI giveaway solution, the mention of Richmond are all used as a literary device.
Jefferson is not mentioned in the Beale Papers, just part of your Littlefield allegory interpretation of the Beale Papers.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:laughing7:....Nobody is arguing that it eventually rose to be considered the black Wall Street of America. In fact I believe that has been referenced several times. What is the subject of this thread/new theory is its roots/history. Wouldn't make any difference if it eventually became the new site of Disney Land after the Beale paper era. :laughing7: May I suggest that you make study of "black history" in Jackson Ward during the Beale paper era and not after it.
1817-1822...? 1885...?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
NOW, FURTHER... 1863 of the CONFEDERATE WAR; Stonewall JACKSON was shot & later died... IF! Maj. FC Hutter (CSA PAYMASTER) was the person/author interviewing RM, FC Hutter WOULD have had to return to Richmond, Va., since Stonewall JACKSON was Gen. RE Lee's "right hand man"! 1863 was ALSO the year that RM died at the Roslin Street address (seen it; VERY SHORT Street above Tobacco Warehouses of 12th Street). MORE, later... (HINT): 1863 - Gen. Jackson's body was conveyed by train to Lynchburg, Va., where it was TRANSFERRED to a "Packet Boat"... THE MARSHALL, to go UP-RIVER, on the James, to Lexington, Va.; VMI! JACKSON & MARSHALL, Heh... G'nite!
BACK! R & I continues...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"It was in 1862..."; CONFEDERATE WAR: 1861-1865. Hmmm... 1861-1862; 1862-1863... "Second year of the CONFEDERATE WAR", SECRET is revealed. "FACTION"...? RM died in 1863... "SECRET" could have died with him.
1885: Maj. F.C. Hutter died... "Secret" could have died with him... YET! The FACTION of the Beale PAPERS Pamphlet (1885) lives ON! Hmmm... Need MORE Java!

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still has nothing to do with the 1885 Beale Papers copyrighted by James Beverly Ward.
The DOI giveaway solution, the mention of Richmond are all used as a literary device.
Jefferson is not mentioned in the Beale Papers, just part of your Littlefield allegory interpretation of the Beale Papers.

ECS, in your desperation to salvage your pet theory, are you even listening to yourself?
Look at what you just dished and then consider that you claim Grandpa Risque and his fabulous library is directly connected. :icon_scratch::laughing7:
Look, you keep right on cuddling the generally accepted lore and romance if you wish, that's your thing, whatever. But with all of the creating that have personally managed you're probably that last person in these forums to be demanding direct connections. :laughing7: And, no, you are wrong once again when you say that I am just favoring a per theory....as I have already told you that I wadded mine up tossed most of it in the trash after reviewing this theory belonging to someone else. Pride is one thing, however, foolish pride in the face of "extremely strong" evidence to the contrary is just foolish and pretty darn obvious. :thumbsup:

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
"It was in 1862..."; CONFEDERATE WAR: 1861-1865. Hmmm... 1861-1862; 1862-1863... "Second year of the CONFEDERATE WAR", SECRET is revealed. "FACTION"...? RM died in 1863... "SECRET" could have died with him.
1885: Maj. F.C. Hutter died... "Secret" could have died with him... YET! The FACTION of the Beale PAPERS Pamphlet (1885) lives ON! Hmmm... Need MORE Java!

Just seen some documentation that Morriss died in 1865 . Do we have proof of Morriss dying in 1863 ?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... Pride is one thing, however, foolish pride in the face of "extremely strong" evidence to the contrary is just foolish and pretty darn obvious.
So far, you have not presented "extremely strong" evidence , just extremely random speculation to connect this theory to Ward's 1885 copyrighted Beale Papers.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just seen some documentation that Morriss died in 1865 . Do we have proof of Morriss dying in 1863 ?

Well evidently we don't but I do.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So far, you have not presented "extremely strong" evidence , just extremely random speculation to connect this theory to Ward's 1885 copyrighted Beale Papers.

If you say so.....:laughing7:
You're just not allowing yourself to look for it yet,.......but eventually you will. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Common ground. This thread has presented that common ground on the national level and only touched upon that common ground at the local level. Maybe this is where to look? What was the nature of the Ward and Morriss friendship? What was Ward involved with in 1845? What year did Morriss allegedly open the iron box? Common ground? Who is bound by oath to keep secrets? And for ECS, what was the G. Ward and J.B. Risque relationship over the years? A lot of interesting stuff here.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Friendship and relationship? Well all of that can be explained they were all kin.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Somehow your author had reason to seek out Morriss so that those conditions and interviews on the matter could be arranged...

In 1863 these most revealing interviews are interrupted due to important business affairs in Richmond... What, dare I ask, could be so important that it would draw unknown author away from such revealing interview? ...
For one thing, all was not quiet on the Lynchburg homefront at the beginning of 1863.
http://www.newsadvance.com/news/loc...le_6337db80-60db8-11e2-abfe-001a4bcf6878.html

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Common ground. This thread has presented that common ground on the national level and only touched upon that common ground at the local level. Maybe this is where to look? What was the nature of the Ward and Morriss friendship? What was Ward involved with in 1845? What year did Morriss allegedly open the iron box? Common ground? Who is bound by oath to keep secrets? And for ECS, what was the G. Ward and J.B. Risque relationship over the years? A lot of interesting stuff here.
...and what do these relationships have to do with freeman born of color, Thomas J Beale, future alderman of a Richmond ward, that at this time, did not exist?
Is your mention of "common ground" an acquiescence to the "all in the family" Risqué extended bloodline?

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...and what do these relationships have to do with freeman born of color, Thomas J Beale, future alderman of a Richmond ward, that at this time, did not exist?
Is your mention of "common ground" an acquiescence to the "all in the family" Risqué extended bloodline?

I told you right from the very start that you've just been thinking and looking along the "wrong designs" just as I had done. Morriss and Ward obviously had a friendship/relationship beyond what is revealed in the Beale papers. Have you ever been curious if maybe there hadn't been something more? There are "a host" of legal documents that can be accessed that you might want to start researching, including those of Risque & G. Ward. There has been way too much focus over the years on just the Beale estate and those legal issues. In 1845, even according to the information you posted, Thomas J. Beale of Richmond would have been 18. "Open mind?"

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread