What's new

Its enough to make you cry!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter XX
  • Start date Start date

XX

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2008
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
It's enough to make you cry!!!

A few weeks back, I was dumping coins in a coin counter at one of my dump banks. At this particular counter, the rejects tend to jam up in the reject chute. When the tellers changes the full bags, I clean out the reject chute for myself.

This particular occasion, I got 26 steel wheaties out of the reject chute.

I begged and pleaded with the teller to buy the penny bags, but they just wouldn't budge.

I'll always wonder what was in those penny bags.......
 
Upvote 0
Re: It's enough to make you cry!!!

Holy cow - 26 steel wheaties!!! :thumbsup:
 
Re: It's enough to make you cry!!!

I got 23 off the sorting magnet from a machine once last spring.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom