nova Hero Member Joined Jan 10, 2009 Messages 926 Reaction score 91 Golden Thread 0 Location Utah Detector(s) used Whites XLT //Fisher CZ-3D Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 30, 2011 #1 It's not a Button or is it?? Found this today any ideas what it is? The back is smooth it's tad bigger than a quarter. Attachments 123.webp 6.2 KB · Views: 206 123 001.webp 6.2 KB · Views: 193
It's not a Button or is it?? Found this today any ideas what it is? The back is smooth it's tad bigger than a quarter.
oldfireguy Full Member Joined Feb 28, 2009 Messages 166 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Puyallup, Wash. Detector(s) used White's MXT, 5900 & Eagle II Mar 30, 2011 #2 Re: It's not a Button or is it?? I believe it's a WW1 era collar disc. The stud on the back is missing that attached it and I can't tell for sure what the letters are inside. Upvote 0
Re: It's not a Button or is it?? I believe it's a WW1 era collar disc. The stud on the back is missing that attached it and I can't tell for sure what the letters are inside.
RelicHunter97 Hero Member Joined Sep 10, 2010 Messages 700 Reaction score 297 Golden Thread 1 Location Western Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 30, 2011 #3 Re: It's not a Button or is it?? The picture is upside down and the letters are U,S,A,N Upvote 0
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,709 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 30, 2011 #4 Re: It's not a Button or is it?? Maybe USNA? United States Naval Academy? Upvote 0
kuger Gold Member Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 9,732 Reaction score 2,803 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 31, 2011 #5 Re: It's not a Button or is it?? I had mine IDed on here,and I beleive it had something to do with Pre Army? Upvote 0
Re: It's not a Button or is it?? I had mine IDed on here,and I beleive it had something to do with Pre Army?