What's new

Its official!

mumszie

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2005
Messages
2,819
Reaction score
123
Golden Thread
0
Location
Spring Hill, Florida
It's official!

I went out this morning and it was a pretty nice morning. It was a bit overcast and we had a 20% chance of rain but we never got any. The sun finally came out and it turned out to be a pretty morning. The first hour of the hunt I got nothing. No hits at all. I was beginning to think it was going to be one of "those" days but then I started getting hits. I got a few coins and the usual bobby pins etc and then............ AND THEN............. I got it! What a sound! There is nothing like the sound of GOLD in your earphones and the clank it makes in your scoop! I LOVE IT! It only took me 5 months to get my first official gold! I'll take it!

051810.jpg


Ring05181010k.jpg

It was a good morning... I hope your's is as good or better! :wink:
 
Upvote 0
Re: It's official!

Excellent finds :icon_thumleft:

May the trickle of gold turn into a flood.
 
Re: It's official!

MZ, So very nice! More to come cuz you rule!! Persistence Pays and that you are!! Strong work! :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom