What's new

Its official!

mumszie

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2005
Messages
2,819
Reaction score
123
Golden Thread
0
Location
Spring Hill, Florida
It's official!

I went out this morning and it was a pretty nice morning. It was a bit overcast and we had a 20% chance of rain but we never got any. The sun finally came out and it turned out to be a pretty morning. The first hour of the hunt I got nothing. No hits at all. I was beginning to think it was going to be one of "those" days but then I started getting hits. I got a few coins and the usual bobby pins etc and then............ AND THEN............. I got it! What a sound! There is nothing like the sound of GOLD in your earphones and the clank it makes in your scoop! I LOVE IT! It only took me 5 months to get my first official gold! I'll take it!

051810.jpg


Ring05181010k.jpg

It was a good morning... I hope your's is as good or better! :wink:
 
Upvote 0
Re: It's official!

Congrats mumszie! :icon_thumright:
Looks like a nice ring. :hello2:
 
Re: It's official!

Nice white gold ring Mumzie... congrats big time to ya...
 
Re: It's official!

:blob8: Outstanding! congratz. I bet you were energized after pulling that one out of the water!!! Bet you are still smiling too. :blob1:
 
Re: It's official!

There you go, Mumszie! CONGRATS!!

:wink: RR
 
Re: It's official!

Alllllrriight!!! Congrats on the ring.
Too funny, I found one just like it awhile back. :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: It's official!

an white gold to boot yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Mumszie wtg :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: It's official!

congrats on the gold mumszie!!
 
Re: It's official!

AWESOME MUMZ!!

Congrats, I love religious metal!

CB
 
Re: It's official!

Congrats Mumszie! Five months aint too bad I reckon. 7_16_2.gif Keep at it.
 
Re: It's official!

I am Very happy for you :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:It is a great feeling, gold...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom