What's new

Its PlayTime.....Pirate Style...

PI JOE

Full Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2011
Messages
177
Reaction score
70
Golden Thread
0
Location
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
White's Dual Field White's IDX-PRO Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's PlayTime.....Pirate Style...

Went on a two days hunt last week....got close to $6.00 in clads and lots of junk which you won't see (Like to keep the video short. Thanks for watching.

http://www.youtube.com/user/PIJoeCT

[youtube=425,350]Y-CWeDk4gZg[/youtube]
 
Upvote 0
Re: It's PlayTime.....Pirate Style...

JOe you Pirate...Great Video as always buddy.........
 
Re: It's PlayTime.....Pirate Style...

Very well done video with some nice finds.
 
Re: It's PlayTime.....Pirate Style...

I want to hunt where you do. First off if I drove to the beach there would be 10 to 15 hunters swinging like crazy, trying to beat the next guy to the loot! Three of them would confront you and tell you to go home its all gone. One would tell you you can't hunt, its his beach. Four would walk off saying everybody's doing this now that golds so high I quit! I hit the beach at 5am and there were 6 guys swinging today.And never is there anything sitting on top looking to be had. I shake out a coin and it takes three minutes to find where it went???
Great hunting keep up the good work.
steve
 
Re: It's PlayTime.....Pirate Style...

Good video, enjoyed watching.
 
Re: It's PlayTime.....Pirate Style...

Well done job.WTG. :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:
 
Re: It's PlayTime.....Pirate Style...

Really nice video and nice finds! :hello2:
 
Re: It's PlayTime.....Pirate Style...

Loved the vid, great production!!! Thanks for sharing :icon_thumright:
 
Re: It's PlayTime.....Pirate Style...

ain't no party like a PI Joe party...cuz a PI Joe party don't stop...wtg
 
Re: It's PlayTime.....Pirate Style...

metaldetectorguy said:
ain't no party like a PI Joe party...cuz a PI Joe party don't stop...wtg

The party just started!! :wink: Thanks everyone!
 
Re: It's PlayTime.....Pirate Style...

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:GOOD Video! :headbang: :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom