Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I actually have a little time to go detecting but it has been raining hard most of the night and all day. I am getting a lot closer to finally be moving and can't wait to get this over with. I don't ever plan to move (willing) again. almost everything is in a box or a plastic bin of some sort and who knows where stuff really is. yeah, we have them marked but there are a lot of them in several rooms.

I have a friend that always has a bumper crop of jalapenos and I got about 25 very large ones the other day. turned them all into poppers using marinated venison, cream cheese and bacon. Took most of them and gave them to my father, they are way too addicting for me to have around. He was excited to get them and ate about five before I left. I even sort of know where my detecting stuff is or was...the wife keeps moving stuff around looking for things LOL.

we are over 2 inches of rain so far but it all eventually runs downhill away from us so our flooding is short lived, maybe a day or two at most. the good thing is that the temps seem to be lower for the moment and that is really nice. So, still chomping at the bit to get out but it is going to be a while longer, too many irons in the fire! DL

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I feel your pain the rain has put a damper on hunting for sure....I’ll take a half a dozen of those poppers :icon_thumleft:

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can keep them Jalopyno peppers, I like them that ain't so hot, like Nanner peppers.
I agree, rain all the time isn't fun. I have a friend that lives West of the Mountain range in WA state and he is surprised that the Sun ever comes out part of the year.
Marvin

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Send some of that cooling rain to the southeast. Caught a catfish with a tick on it Monday.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread