What's new

Its that time again

liftloop

Silver Member
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
3,160
Reaction score
390
Golden Thread
0
Location
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's that time again

Saw my first Robin to day.

It's a fiscal spring is here.

I was on my way back from detecting with my classic ll from White's Electronics nice detector it has a slow sweep speed I'm mean slow all most motion less but that's how you can tell if it's a good target a nice beep with a little movement, and I would dig, the deeper you dug the bigger the piece of copper it would be. was it a nice day. I think we broke 70 degrees to day wont know till tomorrow.
 
Re: It's that time again

spring is early April 8th of last year, I seen my first robin
 
Re: It's that time again

seen another one today.
 
Re: It's that time again

I hope there feather are down it's 29 degrees Fahrenheit this morning.Brrr
 
Re: It's that time again

This post is for the Byrds :laughing9:



 
Re: It's that time again

Wow...

spartacus53


I love it.. thanks... that guitar part was made for a band joe style of picking.
 
Re: It's that time again

No problem... I work for the TSA, see something, say something.

Just trying to stay on top of my game, besides I need the practice :tongue3:
 
here's my last years post
still no robins
 
old post 2012
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom