Silver Member
Mar 18, 2009
Sunman Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT MINELAB SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's toasted ,but it is different.

Yesterday I went to a very old park in Cincinnati Ohio and I found a dollar sized copper token which I had to wet in order to identify it.One side has souvenir written and a huge old downtown building depicted on it.[I imagine this to be Music Hall].The reverse has the words Cincinnati Fall Festival around the rim with a date on the bottom rim of 1906. A large C with two F's surrounded by a wreath is the center motive.

Upvote 5
OP
OP
T

thrifty76now

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2009
Sunman Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT MINELAB SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey,Loco As I always state I DON'T have a camera. And in this case ,the token would just show a green disc. Now I did Google this one as follows: Cincinnati Ohio Fall Festival of 1906 and the results amazed me. Try this and see it for yourself.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey,Loco As I always state I DON'T have a camera. And in this case ,the token would just show a green disc. Now I did Google this one as follows: Cincinnati Ohio Fall Festival of 1906 and the results amazed me. Try this and see it for yourself.

Sorry thrifty, I try to read everyones post and reply to most. Must be that the CRS I am suffering from is getting worse. :tongue3:

rick67

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2014
Smithtown NY
Detector(s) used
XP, Whites, Garrett,
Lesche, T-Rex, RTG.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got that too! If you only knew how many times I leave for work and turn around for something.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread