What's new

Ive been in the dumps...so I go for a hunt. Trifecta & IHC

Scrappy

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2014
Messages
9,215
Reaction score
14,047
Golden Thread
7
Location
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
7
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I've been in the dumps...so I go for a hunt. Trifecta & IHC

Some happenings on T-net have gotten me down so I needed a good hunt. I had been trying to study for exams and things were on my mind so this hunt was just what the Dr ordered. Did about 2 hrs and got a few keepers. Also found a few old furniture relics but I didnt have time to clean them.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1456879793.074715.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1456879809.881121.webpEnjoy

Steve
 
Upvote 78
HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER!!! YOUR FINDS MADE ME FEEL GREAT!!! MAY ALL OF YOUR HUNTS BE GOOD ONES FULL OF SILVER!!!
 
Way cool on the dimes I think Barbers are just the bee's knee's
 
Some happenings on T-net have gotten me down so I needed a good hunt. I had been trying to study for exams and things were on my mind so this hunt was just what the Dr ordered. Did about 2 hrs and got a few keepers. Also found a few old furniture relics but I didnt have time to clean them.

View attachment 1280290View attachment 1280291Enjoy

Steve
Hello Steve, "always look on the bright side of life". Nice finds :thumbsup:
 
Congratualtions on the great coin finds! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom