47thelement Bronze Member Joined Jan 8, 2009 Messages 1,741 Reaction score 161 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 4, 2009 #1 I've never seen one of these before... Well atleast in person. I think I'll keep it. Joined the '55 Ben club last week now this. I love this stuff! Attachments SDC11455.webp 20.2 KB · Views: 497 Upvote 0
I've never seen one of these before... Well atleast in person. I think I'll keep it. Joined the '55 Ben club last week now this. I love this stuff!
silvercop Silver Member Joined Dec 30, 2008 Messages 3,653 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Location VALLEY ALABAMA Detector(s) used GARRETT GTA 500 Aug 4, 2009 #2 Re: I've never seen one of these before... congrats.
silvereagle78 Sr. Member Joined Mar 14, 2009 Messages 453 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location The Burgh PA Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE, Whites SilverEagle Aug 4, 2009 #3 Re: I've never seen one of these before... nice one!
Shake-N-Bake Hero Member Joined Dec 5, 2007 Messages 647 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Aug 4, 2009 #4 Re: I've never seen one of these before... Congrats, Very nice coin... I think the '70 half dollar is a very underated coin for CRH's Very hard to find! Happy Hunting, Jason
Re: I've never seen one of these before... Congrats, Very nice coin... I think the '70 half dollar is a very underated coin for CRH's Very hard to find! Happy Hunting, Jason
Rich Hartford Silver Member Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 4,291 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Aug 4, 2009 #5 Re: I've never seen one of these before...
quick-silver Full Member Joined Feb 26, 2009 Messages 114 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location NY Aug 4, 2009 #6 Re: I've never seen one of these before... nice find
thurmownator Bronze Member Joined Dec 25, 2006 Messages 1,894 Reaction score 66 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Aug 4, 2009 #7 Re: I've never seen one of these before... Nicely done, and welcome to the club.
LJ Silver Member Joined Dec 23, 2006 Messages 3,469 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 4, 2009 #8 Re: I've never seen one of these before... Nice....very nice PD. Congrats!! Ya done good. You just don't pull those everyday.
Re: I've never seen one of these before... Nice....very nice PD. Congrats!! Ya done good. You just don't pull those everyday.
golden silver Silver Member Joined Oct 22, 2007 Messages 2,771 Reaction score 121 Golden Thread 0 Location Hampton Roads, VA. Detector(s) used bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro Aug 4, 2009 #9 Re: I've never seen one of these before... Now all you need is the LJ stamped Ben Fanklin and you will have it made. Awesome 70. Golden Silver
Re: I've never seen one of these before... Now all you need is the LJ stamped Ben Fanklin and you will have it made. Awesome 70. Golden Silver
coinmojo Bronze Member Joined Mar 18, 2008 Messages 2,484 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Aug 4, 2009 #10 Re: I've never seen one of these before... Be carefull You don't want to find all the tough ones too fast. You'll have no need to search any more! LOL. Congrats. Mojo
Re: I've never seen one of these before... Be carefull You don't want to find all the tough ones too fast. You'll have no need to search any more! LOL. Congrats. Mojo
OmegaMan Hero Member Joined Dec 9, 2007 Messages 720 Reaction score 12 Golden Thread 0 Aug 4, 2009 #11 Re: I've never seen one of these before... Very nice.
trezurhunter Sr. Member Joined Dec 18, 2008 Messages 312 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Volusia county, Florida Detector(s) used Minelab Safari, Shadow X5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 4, 2009 #12 Re: I've never seen one of these before... Great find PD. The Trezurhunter.
FingerGrime Hero Member Joined Mar 3, 2009 Messages 814 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Aug 4, 2009 #13 Re: I've never seen one of these before...
joad Hero Member Joined Apr 15, 2009 Messages 511 Reaction score 25 Golden Thread 0 Location East Coast Detector(s) used White's MXT Aug 4, 2009 #14 Re: I've never seen one of these before... I'm still looking. Nice score!
Ju8vP3t Hero Member Joined Jun 11, 2008 Messages 605 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Sausalito Blvd Sausalito CA 94965 Aug 4, 2009 #15 Re: I've never seen one of these before... Welcome to the Club
47thelement Bronze Member Joined Jan 8, 2009 Messages 1,741 Reaction score 161 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 4, 2009 Thread Owner #16 Re: I've never seen one of these before... Thanks Y'all - won't stop me now got 4 more boxes comint tomorrow!!! seems like the finds are picking up again
Re: I've never seen one of these before... Thanks Y'all - won't stop me now got 4 more boxes comint tomorrow!!! seems like the finds are picking up again
wirebender Full Member Joined Sep 11, 2007 Messages 133 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location California Aug 4, 2009 #17 Re: I've never seen one of these before... sweet!! i am still looking for the 55 and the 70!!!! congrats!!
Re: I've never seen one of these before... sweet!! i am still looking for the 55 and the 70!!!! congrats!!
D dasherhunting Sr. Member Joined Jul 8, 2008 Messages 495 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location ohio Detector(s) used ace 250 Aug 5, 2009 #18 Re: I've never seen one of these before... I got a 55 ben to last week didnt realize how rare that was lol I am so special
Re: I've never seen one of these before... I got a 55 ben to last week didnt realize how rare that was lol I am so special
mistergee Silver Member Joined Jan 8, 2008 Messages 3,370 Reaction score 40 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania Aug 5, 2009 #19 Re: I've never seen one of these before... good one PD, i'm still lookin for mine.
mountainman 2 Bronze Member Joined Aug 9, 2006 Messages 1,930 Reaction score 811 Golden Thread 0 Location Extreme Northern NJ Detector(s) used whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 5, 2009 #20 Re: I've never seen one of these before... Nice, they're hard to come by.