What's new

Jack Pot Bottle

jihunter

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2013
Messages
55
Reaction score
223
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been going through 100,000 yards of dirt from Chas peninsula at my buddies land were they are discarding it. Yesterday pulled an amazing Chas soda bottle. Any ideas on value? I do know it is listed as one of the US more desirable ones.

SUPERIOR SODA WATER
COBALT w Iron Pontil Scar and Charleston Shield unnamed (4).webpunnamed (5).webpunnamed (6).webp embossed on it
 
Upvote 80
Wow !!!!!! It is just beautiful !!! Great bot , Congrats!
 
P.s. I can't help with a value ,,,,, but it would take an awful lot to get it out of my hand :notworthy:
 
What a fantastic find...and unbroken. I also can't help with value but it would be priceless to me....would make a great centerpiece for a bottle collection.
 
Thats one sweet piece of cobalt. I dont know what I like more, the eagle and shield or that fabulous sloppy finish up top. A huge congrats is in order. I would think this would look great up top in the banner. A real looker!
 
Thanks guys, being from Charleston and growing up loving the area and rich history it was certainly a surreal feeling. Literally I was exhausted and walking back and decided to look down one more time and saw the mouth sticking out of the pluff mud. Pulled it out started wiping mud off and felt the embossing. Ran straight to the sink!
 
Absolutely sic bottle congrats
 
Beautiful color! One of my favorites.
 
Gorgeous color on that. Congratulations on a great find!
 
Sweet bottle! A centerpiece in any collection!
 
Wow, saw it for 1200 $ on ebay. Rare and beautiful!
 
Oh my God I think I would pee my pants if I found that bottle. I'm a sucker for Cobalt as it is and that thing is Drop Dead Gorgeous

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
 
That's a beauty for sure, congrats.
 
well done.

fantastic bottle..
 
I like the picture of the natural light shining on and through it.
Congrats on one pretty piece of glass.
 
That's awesome! The color on it is beautiful!
 
Wow, what a beauty! Great save :thumbsup:
What else is coming out of all that dirt?
 
Beautiful Bottle!

I'm a sucker for Cobalt blue and Leaded Glass and ahh nevermind.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom