What's new

JACKPOT (finally)! UPDATE: Diamond test result

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
1,535
Reaction score
949
Golden Thread
0
Location
Long Beach, California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
After lots of looking in the wet sand and the dry sand ... got this PT 900 ring with Diamonds.

HH Joe

UPDATE: Met with my good buddy Dan (Captn SE) and we checked the diamonds with his tester. All the little ones are GOOD!

The Big One .... nothing .....absolutely ....nothing.....Why? Why? Why?
 

Attachments

  • pt0 a sm.webp
    pt0 a sm.webp
    53.4 KB · Views: 612
  • pt6 sm.webp
    pt6 sm.webp
    22 KB · Views: 590
  • pt900.webp
    pt900.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 828
  • pt0 a sm.webp
    pt0 a sm.webp
    53.4 KB · Views: 596
  • pt6 sm.webp
    pt6 sm.webp
    22 KB · Views: 587
  • pt900.webp
    pt900.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 824
Upvote 0
Re: JACKPOT (finally)!

wow. real nice ring. someday i might find something that nice.... :icon_thumleft: someday.
happy hunting, mike
 
Re: JACKPOT (finally)!

WOW gorgeous ring there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :headbang: :headbang: :hello2: :hello2: :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
Re: JACKPOT (finally)!

WTG.Well worth the "lots of looking".Persistance pays off.
More good luck to you.HH Joe
 
Re: JACKPOT (finally)!

Congratulations are in order.

I think this may even be worthy as a "Banner" moment. :thumbsup:


It sure as heck would be in my books,

WTG!

Ralph
 
Re: JACKPOT (finally)!

Awesome find :notworthy: :headbang:
 
Re: JACKPOT (finally)!

just curious, did you find it in wet sand, dry sand, or surf?
 
Re: JACKPOT (finally)!

That could cause a trip to the ER..............what a beauty........if you don't want it, can I have it? :hello2: :headbang: :notworthy: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft: ;D :o 8) :-* :icon_pirat:
 
Re: JACKPOT (finally)!

Truly a beauty! That is something we all fantasize about.

Keep us posted, please.

HH
 
Re: JACKPOT (finally)!

Dr. Plat! Very Nice find...........
 
Re: JACKPOT (finally)!

Red Would love It, she will probably comment also!!!!! That is so beautiful that I REALLY NEED TO VOTE BANNER!!!!!


D@mn just checked the banner before posting Its Already there WTG!!!! HH chug and Red

Red here, I voted banner for this this morning, and just surprised Chug, he didn't know I had seen it, I didn't post anything cause I'm speechless, the ring is stunning, and such a wonderful find! WTG!!!! Red :o
 
Re: JACKPOT (finally)!

That sure is a nice looking ring. Was it in the dry or wet sand.....Matt
 
Re: JACKPOT (finally)!

One word.....Beautiful, WTG....HH
 
Re: JACKPOT (finally)!

Dreams do come true! Stunning, just stunning I say. Congrats.
 
Re: JACKPOT (finally)!

It was dry sand down about only 3" using my Surfmaster PI+ (love that machine!).

HH Joe
 
Re: JACKPOT (finally)!

Awesome ...find of a life time!
 
Re: JACKPOT (finally)!

WOW,great find.Going to look for the owner?
 
Re: JACKPOT (finally)!

Two words YOU ROCK. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom