What's new

Jacksonville, Florida area

Jamie Garrison

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
49
Reaction score
36
Golden Thread
0
Location
Middleburg, Florida
Detector(s) used
Good Ol'Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Checking to see if there is anyone on here living in the Jacksonville area... I live in Middleburg and looking for some good areas to get me addicted to the hobby and some friends to detect with.


Thanks in advance for any pointers
 
metal_detector.gif
Until a member pipes in - take a look at Sub-Forums: Florida for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to the great state of Florida!
 
I'm pretty far from you, but you got a big beach up there, I'd start there, or in some of the play grounds.
Those little tourist traps restaurants around the beach area, are usually pretty good, too. Especially where ppl drink a lot.
That's about all I got. Welcome to Tnet and have fun!
 
Hello from Gainesville :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom