Jacksonville Historic Site

Mortgage Man

Tenderfoot
Feb 13, 2007
Jacksonville, Florida
Detector(s) used
Surfmaster Pro PI
I own a building in the historic riverside area that we are currently renovating. It was built in 1901. I would like someone to search the property. I have a Surfmaster pro pi with no discrimination and there is a lot of junk around so i would pick up every nail on site. This building is on the national and local historic registry and had a corner store in operation until recently that has been in open since who knows when. We found coins inside dating back to the 40's. There is not a lot of turf to cover but something should come out of it. We removed a concrete slab in one section that was added at some point. If someone wants an interesting hunt that might produce some interesting finds let me know. I had all the sidewalks removed at one point and i could kick my self for not searching it then but i did not have a detector at the time. Le me know if anyone is interested. I would like the person to have a very deep detector with discrimination. I want to do it so bad that i cannot stand it but i would dig up everything! Below is a picture before we started the renovations.

Attachments

• King small pic.JPG
    King small pic.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 292

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like it would be fun, let me know if I can help. I have an Excal and a Whites 6000 PRO XL, both with discrimination.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I live in Orlando.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
quicK draw II and yes it does--live in callahan just up the road form jax

JvilleHunter

Jun 26, 2006
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Equinox 800
I live on the westside and have discrimination on my MD. PM me and I would be glad to hunt it for you. I know Riverside very well.

JvilleHunter

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread