What's new

Jade? Green Jasper?

RockingRN

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 4, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found these in Northern Alabama. I’m curious as to what they are. I like to collect geodes, crystals, agates, agatized coral, etc. I reall just started gem collecting the last few years. They look like they could possible be Jade but I’m not sure. It’s kind of hard to capture their color in a picture but they are a dark green.
 

Attachments

  • EDC68428-4AEC-4B16-A67C-B06C3011EACB.webp
    EDC68428-4AEC-4B16-A67C-B06C3011EACB.webp
    756.3 KB · Views: 125
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard RockingRN! Take a look at Forum: Alabama for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

tn_moved_over.gif
2nd - I moved ya from HELP! over to ROCKS/GEMS for more exposure.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom