What's new

January 2011 Detecting Video

  • Thread starter Thread starter umrgolf
  • Start date Start date
U

umrgolf

Guest
:hello: Was messin around with the video editor on my computer today and decided to put something together from my trip back in January. Thanks for watching

 
Upvote 0
Nice video looks like even nicer weather for January?I think you did get some snow for a little while? Wonder what the initials and x was for/interesting?Live strong Swing long! rr7
 
rapidroy7 said:
Nice video looks like even nicer weather for January?I think you did get some snow for a little while? Wonder what the initials and x was for/interesting?Live strong Swing long! rr7

The snow came the very next day after the 3 day hunt and it was a lot :laughing7: Not sure what those marks are for, but the cache was possibly KGC affiliated loot.
 
:o I can't believe the timing and it is one of your best , the music , the finds ...a possible KGC cache :icon_scratch: and that Arkansas sunset ...just what I needed .. Thank You ! see ya I'm going to watch it again . :thumbsup: CMDawg
 
CMDiamonddawg said:
:o I can't believe the timing and it is one of your best , the music , the finds ...a possible KGC cache :icon_scratch: and that Arkansas sunset ...just what I needed .. Thank You ! see ya I'm going to watch it again . :thumbsup: CMDawg

Hey thanks DAwg, glad you enjoyed the vid. Wouldn't mind hookin' up for a hunt someday soon and puttin' together a similar video :sign13:
 
awesome video :thumbsup: hope to see some digs from you soon
 
ASG3 said:
awesome video :thumbsup: hope to see some digs from you soon

thanks man, appreciate it! I'll be in the US around August :thumbsup:
 
Awesome vid! That gold bar takes the cake!
 
birdman said:
Awesome vid! That gold bar takes the cake!

thanks a lot birdman.. can't remember exactly how much it weighed, but something like a 1/4 oz
 
You've definitely honed your video skills and this video is proof. Nice Job Jeff! I love how the field sits literally on a hilltop :wink: :icon_thumleft:
 
{Sentinel} said:
You've definitely honed your video skills and this video is proof. Nice Job Jeff! I love how the field sits literally on a hilltop :wink: :icon_thumleft:

thanks, im not sure if NW Arkansas is part of the Ozarks, but the whole region is hills and small mountains for miles
 
umrgolf said:
:hello: Was messin around with the video editor on my computer today and decided to put something together from my trip back in January. Thanks for watching

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-fEvQocl8Q
awsome relics and Video , I enjoyed it I need to learn to to it as well 8)

LP
 
Congrats on some awesome finds. You did an excellent job on the video as well. The music was also a nice touch. Again, congrats.
 
A great video right there! love the song choices. Some great finds and it seems like you guys had a great place to hunt...very beautiful! truly doesn't get any better than that!
 
Thanks for showing your detecting hunt and finds, Cheers bud :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom