January 2011 Detecting Video

Nice video looks like even nicer weather for January?I think you did get some snow for a little while? Wonder what the initials and x was for/interesting?Live strong Swing long! rr7

rapidroy7 said:
Nice video looks like even nicer weather for January?I think you did get some snow for a little while? Wonder what the initials and x was for/interesting?Live strong Swing long! rr7

The snow came the very next day after the 3 day hunt and it was a lot :laughing7: Not sure what those marks are for, but the cache was possibly KGC affiliated loot.

:o I can't believe the timing and it is one of your best , the music , the finds ...a possible KGC cache :icon_scratch: and that Arkansas sunset ...just what I needed .. Thank You ! see ya I'm going to watch it again . :thumbsup: CMDawg

CMDiamonddawg said:
:o I can't believe the timing and it is one of your best , the music , the finds ...a possible KGC cache :icon_scratch: and that Arkansas sunset ...just what I needed .. Thank You ! see ya I'm going to watch it again . :thumbsup: CMDawg

Hey thanks DAwg, glad you enjoyed the vid. Wouldn't mind hookin' up for a hunt someday soon and puttin' together a similar video :sign13:

ASG3 said:
awesome video :thumbsup: hope to see some digs from you soon

thanks man, appreciate it! I'll be in the US around August :thumbsup:

Awesome vid! That gold bar takes the cake!

birdman said:
Awesome vid! That gold bar takes the cake!

thanks a lot birdman.. can't remember exactly how much it weighed, but something like a 1/4 oz

You've definitely honed your video skills and this video is proof. Nice Job Jeff! I love how the field sits literally on a hilltop :wink: :icon_thumleft:

{Sentinel} said:
You've definitely honed your video skills and this video is proof. Nice Job Jeff! I love how the field sits literally on a hilltop :wink: :icon_thumleft:

thanks, im not sure if NW Arkansas is part of the Ozarks, but the whole region is hills and small mountains for miles

Congrats on some awesome finds. You did an excellent job on the video as well. The music was also a nice touch. Again, congrats.

A great video right there! love the song choices. Some great finds and it seems like you guys had a great place to hunt...very beautiful! truly doesn't get any better than that!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back