🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Gaijun1

Oct 11, 2010
Morgantown Wv
My Sister Is from Yokahoma Japan And May Have Been In Tokyo On Bizziness
My Family And i Are Searching Frantily For My Family Of Her / Aunts / Uncles And The Children
Thank You all For The Heartfelt Compassion

Michael

trikikiwi

Silver Member
Oct 5, 2006
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our thoughts and prayers are with all the affected people in Japan.

Just on the news here, they have upgraded the quake to a 9.0 on the Richter scale. Unbelievable power. I read the main Island of Japan has shifted by 2.4 metres (8 feet) and the Earth has shifted its axis.

We have 40 plus strong, Search & Rescue personnel heading over there today; ironically at the same time the 40 plus strong S&R team from Japan are returning home, after assisting in Christchurch, after that quake (which I felt, but avoided trouble).

The issues with the nuclear plants are a real worry. This is a time when you really do have to have a lot of trust in the knowledge of the plant operators.

I hope they know their jobs well.

Mike

KEYSHUNTER

Sep 29, 2007
florida keys
Detector(s) used
;whites dual PI
crazy stuff guijun i hope your family is well..that was a rocket they sent up to look down,in hope to figure out what the hell happen

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KEYSHUNTER said:
crazy stuff guijun i hope your family is well..that was a rocket they sent up to look down,in hope to figure out what the hell happen

At times it looked like a Chopper But Moved too fast.

Other times it looked like a Rocket.
at 32 I can't see it at 33 it appears out of the wave.
This may be due to Backround Color or
to in taking off a split second before or after the wave.

I Suppose it could also be Debris from an Explosion.

When you say this "that was a rocket they sent up to look down"

Are you speaking from Knowledge,
Official Statements, Or speculation like Me ?

Looked too fast & Going the wrong way
to actualy be of any use for Video :dontknow:

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There has been another explosion at the power plant.

I hear they upgraded that quake to a 9 - plus over 250 aftershocks, PLUS, as if the Japanese people need something else, there is a volcano acting up.

They were showing the map where the aftershocks have been, and most of Japan is covered up - it is a strange event - that the aftershocks are
so unconnected to the original epicenter.

I pray every day for the people of Japan and all the folks that have loved ones.

Beth

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Texastee,

I agree - not to mention that - while everyone in the news in worried about Weiner's weiner, 4 reactors are back out of water.

Beth

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are sooooo right Texastee,

I remember, when I was in nursing school - they did a biology section on radiation. It was the first time that I found out about the after effects of the bombs in Japan (Hiroshima and Nagasaki). We all knew that, genetically, it affected pregnant women. What we did not know at the time, but we do know now - but they don't like to talk about - is that there was, as of 1980, STILL genetic abnormalities in Japanese folks. 4 decades after the bomb, they STILL had a higher incident of certain types of cancers (odd, rare cancers), and other birth defects. Proof that we didn't have a clue at how long afteraffects would continue.

Well, the Japanese are back to the radiation scare again - and the folks in power (not the government, but the energy companies), are either not being truthful, or else they learned nothing from past experiences.

Beth

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions