What's new

✅ SOLVED japaneese plastic figurine toy

nova

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2009
Messages
926
Reaction score
91
Golden Thread
0
Location
Utah
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT //Fisher CZ-3D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While taking the trash out at work, I found these toy figurines in a box. I can't seem to find no makers mark on them. I did do some searching on the net to no avail. So as a last resort hoping someone on here maybe with kids can identify them. Thank You.



Thank You Kindly for solving this.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5238.webp
    IMG_5238.webp
    8.1 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_5239 (2).webp
    IMG_5239 (2).webp
    45.3 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_5240 (2).webp
    IMG_5240 (2).webp
    42.3 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
I googled Manga Dragon Fairies and came up with Bradford exchange has some that are very similar.So you might try Bradford exchange figurines.
 
Upvote 0
Yep, google Bradford exchange Dragon fairies then look at images you should find them there.
 
Upvote 0
Jasmine Becket-Griffith fae fairy collection.At Bradford Exchange.
 
Upvote 0
Some are in the $45.00 range you have a good little collection there.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom