What's new

JDs CW encampment hunt...

gregd573

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2005
Messages
598
Reaction score
41
Golden Thread
0
Location
eldridge, missouri
JD's CW encampment hunt...

What a great day for meeting treasurenet people. The hunt was great and a better day could not have been asked for. There were several items found and numerous rounds both dropped and fired. I will let those post with there finds......and here is what I found. A 69cal 3 ringer, a 58cal 3 ringer and a couple of chewed lead chunks.......and alot of friendly faces. Sure was glad to meet everybody and "Thank you again JD for setting this up for everybody. I will be looking forward to when we all can do it again.......HH all......gregd573
 

Attachments

  • treasurenet hunt 2006 001.webp
    treasurenet hunt 2006 001.webp
    19.6 KB · Views: 711
  • treasurenet hunt 2006 002.webp
    treasurenet hunt 2006 002.webp
    21 KB · Views: 701
Re: JD's CW encampment hunt...

Nice finds and I second that Big time on the fun!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Burdie
 
Re: JD's CW encampment hunt...

Cool finds. And yes, lots of fun at the hunt.

99Brown
 
Re: JD's CW encampment hunt...

those 3 ringers are nice... I keep finding bullet leads with 2 rings on them what are those....????
 
Re: JD's CW encampment hunt...

Sounds Like A Great Time For All Of You, Congrats. trk5capt...
 
Re: JD's CW encampment hunt...

Congratulations on those finds. Sounds like you all had a very good time out there.

Rev
 
Re: JD's CW encampment hunt...

Howdy johnbr......wish I could tell you but I'm really not familar with all the civil war stuff. This was my first time and first finds, if I had not been told what they were I would still be clueless.....lol. Hope someone can help you with your finds.....HH.....gregd573
 
Re: JD's CW encampment hunt...

That's what make's this place so great.....People like you all....Excellent find's on your CW piece's....Must've been a blast....HH!!
 
Re: JD's CW encampment hunt...

Nice post about the hunt! HH, Mike
 
Re: JD's CW encampment hunt...

Yep. It was a great time and it was a pleasure to meet you!

Congrats on your finds Greg!

Nana :)
 
Re: JD's CW encampment hunt...

Greg,

It was great getting to meet you...we all had a fabulous time. Congrats on your finds!

;) RR
 
Re: JD's CW encampment hunt...

thanks for coming Greg and donating that beautiful pocket watch!! its was great meeting you!! see you soon jd
 
Re: JD's CW encampment hunt...

Thank you all and it was indeed a pleasure to meet you all. Thanks again to JD, Steve, RiverRat and all the Treasurenet folks those I met and those I hope to meet at the next TreasureNet Hunt.......HH all.......gregd573
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom