JimDon Silver Member Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 4,041 Reaction score 5,277 Golden Thread 1 Location NC USA 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 4, 2020 #1 I found this button at a Flea Market But can’t seem to find any matches. It is an eagle over a Corps castle. It appears to be some type of engineer button and based on references the date for the backmark puts in the 1832 to 1912 range. Any ideas.
I found this button at a Flea Market But can’t seem to find any matches. It is an eagle over a Corps castle. It appears to be some type of engineer button and based on references the date for the backmark puts in the 1832 to 1912 range. Any ideas.
JimDon Silver Member Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 4,041 Reaction score 5,277 Golden Thread 1 Location NC USA 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 4, 2020 Thread Owner #2 Jennens & Co London Eagle Button I just found it, it’s a pre-1912 British Essex Regiment Officers button. Last edited: Oct 4, 2020 Upvote 0
Jennens & Co London Eagle Button I just found it, it’s a pre-1912 British Essex Regiment Officers button.
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,707 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 4, 2020 #3 Glad we could help! Nice button. Upvote 0